INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Pensamiento, Palabra y Acción en Movimiento, A.C. (Thought, Word and Action in Motion, Civil Association), better known as PPAM, located at Los Echave No. 54, Mixcoac, Alcaldía Benito Juárez, C.P. 03910, in Mexico City, Mexico, and Web site: www.ppamac.org, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and in this regard we inform you of the following:
We use your personal information for the following indirect purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allow and enable us to provide you a better service:
• For the analysis of information and obtaining impact evaluation
• For the presentation of testimonies and reporting to donors, beneficiaries and to the general public
• To contact you and invite you to participate in projects and programs
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for these indirect purposes, please indicate it below:
I do not consent my personal data being used for the following purposes:
For the analysis of information and obtaining impact evaluation
For the presentation of testimonies and reporting to donors, beneficiaries and to the general public
To contact me and invite me to participate in projects and programs
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny the services and products you request or contract with us.
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal information:
• Full name of the beneficiary or donor
• Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC), only if you are a donor
• Unique Registry of Population Code (CURP), only if you are a donor
• INE card, only if you are a donor
• Official tax address
• Home phone number
• Cell phone number
We inform you that your personal data is shared within Mexico with the following individuals, companies, organizations or authorities other than us, for the following purposes:
Recipients of personal data Purpose Requires consent
Donors Testimonies No
Donors and general public Operation transparency No
You have the right to know what personal data we have, what we use it for and under what conditions of use we give it (Access). It is also your right to request the correction of your personal data if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as to oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the corresponding application through the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know the procedure and requirements to exercise ARCO rights, we offer you the following means: www.ppamac.org.
The contact details of the person or department of personal data, which is in charge of processing the ARCO rights requests, are the following:
• Name of the department of personal data: Administrative area
• Address: Los Echave No, 54, Mixcoac. Alcaldía Benito Juárez. Postal Code 03910, Mexico City, Mexico.
You can revoke the consent that, in such case, you have granted us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that we will not be able to respond in all the events you reques or terminate the use of your personal data immediately, as it is possible that due to some legal obligation, we might continue to process your personal data. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested from ur, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
To revoke your consent, you must submit your application through the following means: email@example.com
Regarding the procedure and requirements for the revocation of your consent, we inform you the following:
1. Submit your revocation request by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The email must contain the following information:
• Full name of the applicant
• Reason for revocation
• Contact / Telephone number
• Email address
• Institution to which you are part and which is linked to PPAM
3. We will reply your request from 20 to 30 business days
4. The reply will be through the means you used to request the revocation
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates derived from our legal requirements; from our own needs about the products or services we offer; from our privacy practices; from changes in our business model, or from other causes.
We are committed to keep you informed about the changes that may occur regarding this privacy notice through: www.ppamac.org.
The procedure through which notifications about changes or updates to this privacy notice will be carried out is as follows:
On the website: www.ppamac.org, a notice will be posted clearly informing the changes made.